Best Time To Smoke Weed: A Healthy Way To Smoke WeedTy
Whether you are a new or an old stoner, you can’t decide to change your daily routine and you may wonder about the perfect time to smoke weed. So, when is the best time to smoke weed?
Well, there is no definite answer. Obviously, stoners have no accurate answer on when is the best day or perfect time to smoke weed. Many users argue about the issue while others don’t mind as long as they want to be high all day and night. Everybody has a smoking routine. Everybody has the right to decide when to set the time to smoke weed, whether in the morning, before bedtime, or before bath time.
Everybody wants to smoke all the time and want to get high the whole day. Why is the best time to smoke weed different for you than anyone else? Why do some consumers choose to smoke in the morning and others prefer to hit in the evening? Other stoners get energized after smoking while others feel sleepy. Maybe it all depends on the kind of weed you are smoking.
Let’s check out the best time to smoke weed and why!
Different Times To Smoke Weed
- Wake and bake
Smoking weed in the morning is a favorite stoner pastime.
- Before bed
For others, nighttime is the best to smoke weed. It relaxes your brain, causing you to have a very active experience.
- After work
This time is perfect to smoke weed because it is relaxing.
- Before dinner
Some stoners prefer to smoke weed before dinner because it helps them easily overeat when high.
- Shower time
Smoking weed while in the bathroom is somewhat relaxing.
Some users have no specific time of day to get high all day. If you think that the whole day is the best time to smoke weed, go for it!
Why Do Stoners Choose To Smoke Weed In Wake And Bake?
Do you love to smoke after waking up in the morning?
Most weed users pick the morning as the perfect pastime to smoke weed. Wake and bake is the most convenient time for them for some reasons:
- It fights conditions like migraines and digestive problems
- It fights bad moods.
- It fights unpleasant symptoms.
- It calms the mind.
- For some, smoking weed in the morning is a perfect morning supplement.
Why Stoners Prefer To Smoke Weed Before Bedtime?
Do you have difficulty falling asleep? Flipping your phone and forcing your eyes to close but still, you are wide awake?
People choose to smoke weed in the morning. Others prefer the night as their best time to smoke weed. Why?
Take a look at the following reasons:
- It relieves stress
- It reduces pain and headache.
- It provides better sleep.
Reasons Why Stoners Prefer To Smoke Weed Everyday
For some stoners, the best time to smoke weed is every day. But how does it affect your body?
Does it bring benefits?
Take a look at the reasons below:
- It boosts your energy
- It protects your brain
- It reduces blood pressure
- It ends dependence on opioids
- It helps you lose weight
Reasons Why Some Stoners Don’t Smoke Weed Everyday
Some users smoke every day as their daily habit. Some, are against smoking every day. Take a glance at the following reasons:
- Smoking every day will result in a negative impact on the brain.
- It will result in addiction
- It can lower IQ
- It will create problems in the heart
- It will lead to infertility for men
What are the healthy ways to smoke weeds? Here we go!
A Healthy Way To Smoke Weed
Everybody is looking for a healthy way to smoke weeds. It is not totally safe because weed contains toxins and carcinogens that can harm one’s health.
There are ways to protect your health with smoke-free substitutes.
Consider these methods:
When you are desperate to know the best time to smoke weed, these are the options to consider if you want a healthy way of smoking weed:
- Edibles. Ingesting weeds will not harm your lung health compared to smoking or vaping.
- Sublingual. Sublingual cannabis is placed under the tongue and absorbed through your mouth’s mucus membranes
- Tinctures. Tinctures are alcohol-based extracts that come in bottles with droppers
- Topicals. Cannabis topicals are suitable for those looking for therapeutic benefits
- Suppositories. Most are CBD-infused and are for therapeutic purposes
Safety Tips When Smoking Weeds
Consider the following tips when smoking weed:
- Don’t hold your breath while inhaling. Exhaling faster is better.
- Use rolling papers. Use the FDA approved rolling papers.
- Pick glass bongs and pipes. Using plastic bongs will result in serious health problems.
- Keep your things clean. Keep your glass bongs and pipes away from dirt.
- Don’t share mouthpieces or pass joints. Swapping spits will put you at risk for infections.
Healthy Tips For Starters
If this is your first time smoking weed, there are things to consider before jumping on it. Follow the steps below:
- Prepare not to get high
- Make sure to inhale
- Be hydrated
- Be wise in choosing your piece
- Preparation of foods
- Check your schedule of activities
- Know your limits
Healthy Tips To Dose Weeds For Starters
If this is your first time to smoke weeds and curious about the doses, here’s how:
- Read the guidelines in the package carefully
- Start with a small dose
- Be patient about the effects
- Be aware of your stomach content
- Know the best time to smoke weed
- Find a relaxed place to smoke weed
For some stoners, smoking weeds does not have to be at a specific time as long as they enjoy being high all day. Whether you want to smoke weed in the morning or before bedtime, it is all up for you to decide. But no matter how much you enjoy smoking weed, there are still some health risks. Following the tips mentioned above is essential to lessen the bad effects of weeds. Starting with a low dosage will keep you from getting too high.